It’s not a secret: parenting is exhausting, no matter the season you’re in or how old your kids are. Sometimes it feels like you’re just trying to survive and make it through each day, instead of thriving and enjoying the time you have. How do you know you’re parenting well? How do you set yourself and your kids up for success? The resources below can help point you in the right direction: looking to Jesus as your guide for energy and wisdom.
Scripture Reading Plans on Parenting
- YouVersion Bible Reading Plan: Parenting By Design
- YouVersion Bible Reading Plan: Intentional Parenting
- YouVersion Bible Reading Plan: Parenting God’s Way
- YouVersion Bible Reading Plan: Imperfect Parenting
The Daily ROAD is a simple framework that will help you gain courage to approach Scripture and give you focus and depth to your time, no matter where you are in your walk with Christ. This framework will work for you if you have 10 minutes or 1 hour.
RightNow Media Resources
RightNow Media is a digital library of videos and Bible studies that you can go through individually or with a group. It’s free for you to use through our account!
As you read the Bible, books can help you make sense of what you’re reading and allow you to dive deeper into Scripture and study. Here are a few books we recommend:
There are a lot of resources to choose from on the internet, but we want to equip you with some helpful and sound articles and podcasts that we trust can help you navigate this topic.
- The Village Church – Family Discipleship
- Parents, You Don’t Need to Be Cool by Christina Fox
- Parenting and Discipleship: They Are One and the Same by Andy Blanks