Whether you currently struggle with sexual purity or are helping someone through it, it can be difficult to know how to approach it. The Bible calls us to avoid lust and sexual immorality, but how do you do that long term? The resources below, along with the Holy Spirit and accountable friends, can help you overcome and remain sexually pure.
Scripture Reading Plans on Sexual Purity
- Six Keys to Sexual Purity – Bible Reading Plan
- 5-Day Purity Mindset Reading Plan – Bible Reading Plan
- Common Lies in a Sex Crazed World – Bible Reading Plan
The Daily ROAD is a simple framework that will help you gain courage to approach Scripture and give you focus and depth to your time, no matter where you are in your walk with Christ. This framework will work for you if you have 10 minutes or 1 hour.
RightNow Media Resources
RightNow Media is a digital library of videos and Bible studies that you can go through individually or with a group. It’s free for you to use through our account!
As you read the Bible, books can help you make sense of what you’re reading and allow you to dive deeper into Scripture and study. Here are a few books we recommend:
- The Enemy Within: Straight Talk about the Power and Defeat of Sin by Kris Lundgaard
- The Death of Porn: Men of Integrity Building a World of Nobility by Ray Ortlund
- Pure in Heart: Sexual Sin and the Promises of God by J. Garrett Kell
There are a lot of resources to choose from on the internet, but we want to equip you with some helpful and sound articles that we trust can help you navigate this topic.